This building was the church of the monastery and was dedicated to Our Lady of Augustinian “SantaMaria”. The church is rectangular in shape and is set with three small domes , which replaced the tiled roof of the Venetian church. The doorway of the building is one of the most impressive of Rethymnon . The adjoining chapel was dedicated to the Body of Christ . The church was converted into a mosque in 1657, the chapel of the Ottoman seminary . In 1890 he added a large minaret with two balconies from mechanical G. Daskalakis is the tallest of Rethymnon . Today, the ” mosque Neratzes ” Conservatory hosts the city .